Thursday, July 24

This few days, the line got problem. very hard to online. really really really very shit la. Sick for a week already. Finally now few better. First time 又打针又打点滴,really feel bad. Rest for a week already, now all the assignment are waiting for me. tired!!! I need someone to save me!!! But, I need to thanks my friends also. Because they really take care me, thanks u all!!! You guys also need to take care well, rest more and drink more water. must gambate!!!

PS: thanks sai kit,wai kit, chi yong and my aunty
take care well

4 comments:

yoyo said...

Wow..feel better now?..why suddenly will sick seriuosly wan?..take care :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

ya lo.may be not enough sleep.
u all also need to take care ah.

yoyo said...

ya..my mum felt in sick also..drink more water and eat more fruits..get well soon!!^^